Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mobile and Vacant, Hearing Voices? Dial up a New Friend's Number.



May 27, 2015


I think we have all had that experience of picking up the telephone and saying "Hello" to no reply.  I consider this a relatively normal, everyday occurrence.
However, yesterday, I experienced something all together different.
There was an odd pacing between telephone rings.  I decided to actually answer the telephone, which is something I just don't do often anymore.  So, I answer and say, "Hello," and I hear my mother's voice.  She is talking, but obviously not to me.  I say, "Hello," again, to no response.  My mother's voice continues on.  I hang up.  The last thing I need to listen to is either some bizarre crime against my mother I can't do anything about or some edited phone conversation or real-life conversation of my mother.  I am not interested in interloping. 

So, my relatives, other than my mother (just her cell phone, I assume), have participated in some strange espionage with me as the obvious target, using gadgetry.  This overlaps with the same time frame in which the local health care providers are abusing me and sharing lots of information, correct or not? 
The oddest thing is to have a relative lie straight to your face.  "I'm stuck down someone's rabbit hole, again," is all I can think, and they have all lost their moral compasses.  Lying about yourself.  Lying about our common past.  I don't even ask why.  Seriously, when adults do this; they do it intentionally.  It's not something I would ever participate in.  I still could not see a gun being held to anyone's head.
Some people are worse than others.  That's the experience of this.
I would like the Federal Government to just start prosecuting people as organized criminals or cult members.  Some people should serve prison sentences.  Some people should also go to rehab for misuse of electronic devices.  They should never be allowed to own them and only have jobs teaching about them in after-school programs.  It appears we are all supposed to either keep buying or paying to have our mobile devices replaced or repaired by the same people who have the knowledge of how to break them.  I don't know where to find my own damn files on mini-computer.  I'm looking for a DOS directory.  I decided I prefer the contents of a book.  If I could retrieve all of the knowledge in my own mind I would really not need a computer for anything other than communicating with other people.  I might try paper, a pen, an envelope, and a stamp like I did when I was younger.

©2015 D. Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment