Friday, July 11, 2014

Daymares


The daymares occurred over a couple of days:  November 20 and 21, 2012.  It was such a bizarre experience that I didn't even realize was humanly possible.  They first occurred in the French Quarter, of all places.  My brother, who was visiting, wanted to weave in and out of old bookstores that day.  I took photos the whole time I was walking around like a zombie.  Everything in the world was as it is normally, but for brief periods all of the beings (humans and cats) were transformed into broken versions of themselves.  The people in the French Quarter had skewed, asymmetrical bodies (think a daylight, normal version of Thriller zombies without the zombie aspect and normal clothes).  Nothing I saw was not there.  I wasn't hallucinating random things; only the people were affected.  The version with the cats the next day was truly terrifying because one of my greatest fears is for the cats to be hurt.

Photos taken in the French Quarter whilst I was experiencing daymares:



The day in the French Quarter, November 2012, was the first day that I had trouble with food. I lost my appetite, food tasted off, and I could only stomach beignets at Café du Monde.

No comments:

Post a Comment